Brookie's Blog

Monday, August 01, 2005

....T-Minus 2 weeks to due date...

Well, it's exactly 2 weeks until the due date - which is just a code word for the doctor's random guess of the day that I'd be making my grand entrance. He just told mommy on Thursday that she is making progress, but I'd probably will not come anytime soon! His guess is looking pretty accurate.
Well, I like to keep things interesting. I won't tell you exactly when I'll bust outta here, but I assure you that I can say hi to everyone by August 22nd. The doctor told Mommy and Daddy that he would not let me go any later than that, because he poilitely said that I am 'a large baby'. So what if I am a little big-boned?? I don't have a fighting chance - look at my parents!!!

Anyhow, here is a picture of my home for the past 9 months. It's getting quite cramped in here!




See you soon.

GregOz at 3:56 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment