Brookie's Blog

Friday, January 20, 2006

Ok, I'm a Slacker.

Well, I'm not even 5 months old yet, and I'm already a lazy slacker.
I have not been doing a great job of updating my blog here, but I vow to do better!!

Let's see.. what has happened in the past month?

I went to see Santa:


We visited 'CJ', Baby Cavazos.
Mommy and daddy said that I'm not allowed to talk to boys until I'm 18 years old, so we did not get a picture together. :-)



Then, it was CHRISTMAS EVE!!
We went to Grandma and Grandpa Miller's house. I had a great time watching mommy and daddy opening my gifts. (I let them do that kind of stuff for me).
Before I knew it, it was getting late, and Mommy and Daddy said that I need to go to bed to SANTA can come through the tiny air vent that is in the faux fireplace at our house. So, it was off to bed:


CHRISTMAS!!!
Boy, was I excited!


Later that day, we went to Grandma and Grandpa Osborn's house. I got to see my cousin Mackie there!


And, of course.. more gifts



Oh, I started eating solid food!
Yum, rice cereal. Daddy tried some of the rice cereal, and he told me that it was pretty bland. He said wait until I have ice cream. I'm not sure what that is, but if daddy says so, I beleive him.


-Brooke

GregOz at 8:57 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment