Brookie's Blog

Friday, June 15, 2007

Nana and Uncle Lee's Visit

Nana and Uncle Lee visited from Michigan this past week!

I last saw them in August, when Mommy, Daddy and I took a whirlwind tour of Michigan.

When they first came out to visit, I had a bit of a fever, as it turned out, it was hand foot and mouth disease again. That was not much fun, and I was jsut not myself for a few days. But, I got better, and on Friday and Saturday it was fun spending time with them.

But on Sunday, Grandma O. decided to outdo my illness and she got admitted to the hospital with Cellulitis in her hand! She had a cut on her thumb, which got infected and spread really quickly. She ended up getting out of the hospital today, and I am happy she is back home.


Here is a picture of the Osborn family (minus Grandma) on Sunday.


-Brookie
Posted by Picasa

GregOz at 9:55 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment