Brookie's Blog

Friday, August 26, 2005

I'm home!!

Wednesday, August 24 (Grandpa O's birthday), Mommy Daddy and I came home from the hospital. I finally got to see my new home, and my bedroom which I heard so much about over the past few months.

I have to say that home is much more comfy than that hospital. My favorite spot is the pink rocker in my bedroom, which Grandma M spent lots of time working on. (Also, I get fed by Mommy in that chair, which is a nice feature as well).
Even though I m 'home', I sill saw the doctor the past 2 days to make sure that I am gaining weight after I left the hospital. Today he said I put on 2 ounces!! That's great for a little 4 day old girl like me.
Anyways, I'm still settling in, getting to know these 2 walking carpets which Mom and Dad call "cats", and bonding well with my parents. I expect a few visitors this weekend, that should be fun. I'll let you know how things are going.



-Brooke

GregOz at 5:11 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment