Brookie's Blog

Monday, March 13, 2006

My first trip to the E.R.

Yesterday, Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa and I went to the Emergency Room at Shea hospital in Scottsdale. I woke up at 3am crying, at 6am, Daddy and Grandpa ran out to get a thermometer. I was running a bit of a fever. We went to the Giants baseball game, and I just was not myself... So, after mommy researched on the internet, she called my doctor, who said it's probably a good idea to take me into the Emergency Room.

At the ER, they said I was running a 103.6 degree fever. They gave me an Xray, strep culture, and urine test. After about 4 hours they said I have an Urinary Tract Infection. OUCH! Well, at 12:30am, we finally got back, and Mommy and Daddy gave me antibiotcs, which I love OH SO MUCH!!!

My fever has gone down, and I am feeling better now. What a day.

Here is a picture of me when I was not feeling too good on Sunday:

GregOz at 6:02 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at Saturday, July 22, 2006 7:03:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment