Brookie's Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Beatin' the Heat!

It showed 103 degrees on the thermometer at home yesterday, and Mommy said that today it showed 112 degrees when she was driving the Tahoe today. That's too darn hot!

Well, Daddy and I cooled off last night in my new pool that Daddy set up in the backyard. I really enjoyed it. But, after 20 minutes Mommy and Daddy said I was starting to resemble a prune, so they made me get out.

Here are a couple pictures:




-Brookie

GregOz at 3:43 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at Saturday, July 22, 2006 10:07:00 PM Blogger Jamie and Jeff said...

Brookie:
Good work convincing your parents to install an interactive water feature in their backyard. I knew you had your dad wrapped around your little finger but you continue to impress me!

After looking at the pictures of you enjoying your new pool I can tell exactly how your cuteness works to your advantage.

Stay in the shade, wear your sunscreen and don't turn into a prune permanently as I can't wait to see you when we get back and find out what fun new stuff you've learned in the past month!

Lots of love,
Uncle Jeff and Jamie

 

Post a Comment