Brookie's Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Settling In

Well, I have been home for 1 week now and am starting to get more adjusted to my new surroundings. I have had my first encounters with both cats, but I still don't really understand what they are, since both of them are bigger than me and they sure do have a lot of hair!

It has been great having both Mommy and Daddy around during the day for the past week. However, Daddy goes back to work on Tuesday and then it will just be Mommy and I at home. Hopefully Mommy is ready for this because I will do my best to keep her on her toes, whether it is time to eat, play or change my diaper!



Well, I better get going it is almost time for my late evening snack! Talk to you all soon.

-Brooke

GregOz at 8:39 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment