Brookie's Blog

Friday, July 28, 2006

I'm a model!

This week Mommy took me to Sweet Potatoes, a kids' clothing company, where I "modeled" a couple outfits. Auntie Pam's friend is a clothes designer there, and they needed pictures taken of some of their new clothes. So Mommy figured that it could not hurt to bring ne down there, have me flash a smile and they can take a few pics of me in their fancy clothes.

As it turns out, it was more like mommy keeping me from crawling all over the place while they tried to snap a few pictures! Here is one picture that Auntie Pam sent us. Daddy said he really liked the lighting.... What a dork.



I don't think this is the start of any career in baby modeling, but it was a fun thing to do on a Tuesday.

-Brookie

Posted by Picasa

GregOz at 9:13 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment