Brookie's Blog

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I have a "Cindegrella" Dress!

Hi everyone,

As most of you know, I am going to be the flower girl in Uncle Jeff's upcoming wedding. What that means is I have my very own "Cindegrella" Dress. I love my dress and can't wait to wear it on November 4th. I am still keeping it a surprise as to whether or not I will walk down the aisle that day and get the chance to show off my beautiful dress. However, I certainly like wearing it and it is so fun to pretend to be a princess. From what I understand from mommy, Aunt Jamie has a Princess dress also. I wonder if hers looks like mine?!?!? I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Here are a few pictures that daddy took the night we brought the dress home. I was so excited to show him the dress.










-Brooke
Posted by Picasa

GregOz at 5:10 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment