Brookie's Blog

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

2 week birthday!

Yesterday I celebrated my 2 week birthday. How time flies. It seems like just the other day the doctor was giving me a smack and I took my first breath.

Mommy and Daddy gave me my first official bath this weekend:


I'm not so sure that I liked it too much. I prefer a jacuzzi tub to the hard plastic one that they put in the sink. However, beggars cannot be choosers.

On Monday, I took my first trip to Grandma and Grandpa Miller's house. We had a good time, and they spoiled me with attention.

Today was a little sad... Daddy went back to work. He assured me that he'll be home early. So, it's just Mommy and I during the day now, and she keeps us busy! Today we went on a walk, then went to Safeway, then got gas in the Tahoe.

That's a big day for a little one like me, so I think it's time for a nap.

-Brooke

GregOz at 1:51 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment