Brookie's Blog

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Greetings from Michigan

Hello from Michigan!

I've been busy meeting family and visiting places here in Michigan.

We flew in last Wednesday morning on the red-eye. It was my first time on an airplane. I slept most of the flight, even though Mommy and Daddy didn't!

On Saturday, we went to Cousin Wendy's house and had a Osborn family get-together.

On Sunday, Uncle John and Aunt Sandy hosted a Zombeck family get-together.

Both were really fun and I had a good time seeing all the family.

On Monday, we picked up Nana and headed Up North to her house in Lewiston for a few days. I went in the lake and I really liked it.

We came back from Lewiston yesterday, dropped off Nana at Uncle Lee and Aunt Sandy's house, and now we are back at Uncle John's place.

Uncle John, Grandpa, Cousin Jordan and Daddy went to the Tigers game last night. They said they had a good time.

Today we go to Greenfield Village

Busy busy!

Daddy is posting a few shots of me here: Brooke August 2006

Family pictures to follow...
-Brookie

GregOz at 8:17 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment